TU Dresden, Faculty of Mechanical Science and Engineering, Institute of Materials Science, Max Bergmann Center of Biomaterials (MBC)
TU Dresden, Centre for Translational Bone, Joint and Soft Tissue Research (TFO)
German Society for Biomaterials (DGBM)
InnoTERE Biomaterials GmbH, Radebeul
AGH University of Science and Technology Krakow, Faculty of Materials Science and Ceramics, Department of Biomaterials (AGH)
Polish Society for Biomaterials (PSB)
- Prof. Falko Schlottig, University of Applied Sciences Northwestern in Switzerland
- Prof. Tomasz Gedrange, University Hospital Dresden, Department of Dental Medicine, Policlinic of Orthodontics
The project was founded by the 6 above mentioned core partners, who are established teams in the field of bone tissue engineering and have made substantial contributions to the international state of the art.
New partners form acdemic institutions as well as small and intermediate enterprises are invited to join this network and broaden the spectrum of expertises.
- Development of scaffold geometries and bioactive coatings for the treatment of large bone defects – MBC, TFO
- Development of new techniques for the design of scaffolds and TE approaches – TFO, AGH
- Development of new polymer and ceramic based materials and geometries for bone scaffolds – AGH
- Development of new stimulation principles and reactor designs for bone TE – MBC, TFO
- Design of new animal experimental setups for bone healing studies – TFO
- Development of a new bone substitute cement, cement based scaffolds and related products – InnoTERE